Seigneur Gustafson has been involved in a number of merger and acquisition related transactions, including assistance to clients who are in the process of buying or selling their business or professional practice. We work closely with other business intermediaries and legal counsel to optimize the economics of the transaction and underlying deal flow. As Certified Public Accountants, we have significant expertise in complex tax structuring and planning.
We draw on our wealth of experience working with owners and managers of closely held businesses and practicing professionals, together with our specialized training in valuation science to insure every assignment gets the proper attention and resources needed to develop coherent strategies, delivered on a timely basis and at a competitive cost. Areas of emphasis for our practice include:
- Exit planning for closely held businesses
- Strategic value benchmarking for enterprise value enhancement
- Positioning and brokerage of closely held business opportunities
- EBITDA transaction analysis and consultation
- Industry and economic trend analyses
- Confidential sales memoranda and business opportunity informational package preparation
- Deal valuation and negotiation
- Complex deal and tax structuring
- Wealth preservation strategies
Call upon us for assistance with your business transition needs and visit our other web pages for more information on the related work we do in the areas of exit and succession planning, executive placement, business and intellectual property valuation, forecasting and projections, and mediation related services.