Expanding Lakewood business valuation and CPA firm seeks qualified professional with experience in a financial analysis environment and preferably familiar with business valuation and forensic accounting. Primary focus being litigation support projects including valuation, economic damages and financial forensics.
As a professional in our business valuation practice you will have an opportunity to gain valuable experience working with leading valuation specialists to help our clients understand, analyze, and respond to various business opportunities and challenges.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of business valuation and consulting experience
- Understanding of generally accepted valuation approaches: cost, market and income approach
- Development of financial models
- Ability to perform client, economic, industry, and competitor research and statistical/ ratio analysis
- Preparation/ review of valuation reports and exhibits
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint